OTH Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Tree Hill Balkan community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Citati i recenice iz serije

Go down 
+11
fan of one tree hill
H-elly
B.Davis :)
~[Smiley]~
KingHaley
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
guru_Pajoridža
P. Sawyer
People.Always.Leave
milicki
Pretty girl
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pretty girl
The Show Must Go On
The Show Must Go On
Pretty girl

Citati i recenice iz serije Empty
PostSubject: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:17 am

Recenice iz serije koje je Brook govorila:

Quote :
''Someone once said: 'It's the good girls who keep diaries,the bad girls never have the time.'
Me... I just wanna live a life I'm gonna remember,even if I don't write it down.''

''Girls just want somebody to want them back.''

"Yeah I don't like that name, let's call you Brooke..." (Haley)

"That doesn’t really matter, Lucas. Cause in the end it all hurts just the same." (Lucas)

"Don't you dare! Don't you dare twist my words around to make yourself feel like you are not
a back-stabbing two faced bitch Peyton, because you are and you know it."(Peyton)

''Why now Peyton?! Why would you tell me that you have feelings for Lucas now, when I have so
much stuff going on in my life? ''

"You and I were best friends, and I thought that was supposed to mean something."(Peyton )
"You're just a slutty lying liar who lies"(Rachel)

Peyton:

Quote :
"I want to draw something that means something to someone. You know, I want to draw blind faith or a fading summer or... just a moment of clarity. It's like when you go and you see a really great band live for the first time, you know, and nobody's saying it but everybody's thinking it-- "We have something to believe in again." I want to draw that feeling. But, I can't. And if I can't be great at it then I don't want to ruin it. It's too important to me." (Lucas)

“At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes all you need is one.”

"All the eyeliner in the world won't make you anything other than a psycho stalker bitch."

Haley:

Quote :
"Are you embarrassed to be seen with me? And why are you only nice to me when we're alone?"(Nathan)

"Wipe that 'I just got laid' look off your face." (Nathan)

"I know you, and I know that no matter what happens you're still going to be the same guy that you always were. No uniform, no… whatever is gonna ruin that, you know?"

"Always and Forever" (Nathan)

Nathan:

Quote :
Tragedies happen.What are you gonna do?Give up?Quit?No.I realize now that when your heart breaks you got to fight like hell to make sure you're still alive.Because you are.And that pain you feel?That's life.The confusion and fear?That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.

Lucas:

Quote :
Does this darkness have a name?This cruelti, this hatred, how didi it find us?Did it steal into our lives, or did we seek it out and embrace it?What happend to us?That we now send our children into the world like we send toung man to war...Hoping for their safe return...But knowing that some will be lost along the way.When did we lose our way?Consumed by shaodws, smallowed whole by darkness.Does this darkness have a name?Is it you name?

Citati:

Quote :
Whitey: … The important thing is; not to be bitter over life’s disappointments. Learn to let go of the past. And recognize that every day, won’t be sunny. But when you find yourself lost in the darkness of despair, remember, it’s only in the black of night that you can see the stars. And those stars will lead you back home. So, don’t be afraid to make mistakes, to stumble and fall. Coz, most of the time, the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. Maybe you’ll get everything you wish for. Maybe, you’ll get more than you ever could’ve imagined. Who knows where life will take you. The road is long, and in the end, the journey is the destination.

Quote :
Lucas: Joseph Conrad once wrote: ‘Who knows what true happiness is,… not the conventional word,… but the naked terror. To the lonely themselves, that wears a mask,… the most miserable outcast,… hugs some memory,… or some illusion

Quote :

Lucas: Out of the night that covers me, black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be, for my unconquerable soul, In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced or cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance My head is bloody, but unbowed Beyond this place of wrath and tears Looms but the Horror of the shade, And yet the menace of the years Finds, and shall find, me unafraid It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments is the scroll, I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. ~~William Henley Invictus~~

Quote :
''Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of your life that you expect it to always be there, because you can't remember a time in your life when it wasn't. But then one day you feel something else, something that feels wrong, only because it's so unfamiliar. And in that moment you realize you're happy.''

Quote :
You ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you, how many moments of other peoples lives have we been in, we're we a part of someone's life when their dreams came true, or were we there when their dreams died. Did we keep trying to get in, as if we were somehow destined to be there, or did the shot take us by surprise. Just think, you could be a big part of someone else's life, and not even know it."
Back to top Go down
Pretty girl
The Show Must Go On
The Show Must Go On
Pretty girl

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:21 am

Quote :
Skillz: Damn baby you look hot!
Bevin: Oh no Skillz I don't really have a fever, that was a lie!

"Brooke:
Quote :
Here's my philosophy on dating. It's important to have somebody that can make you laugh, somebody you can trust and somebody that you know turns you on . . . and it's really, really important to make sure that these three people don't know each other"

Haley James Scott:
Quote :
There is a tide in the affairs of men, which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune but omitted, and the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and mesires. On such a full sea are we now afloat and we must take the current when it serves or lose the ventures before us.”

Lucas:
Quote :
She was fiercely independent, Brooke Davis. Brilliant, and beautiful, and brave. In two years she had grown more than anyone I had ever known. Brooke Davis is going to change the world someday. I'm not sure she even knows it.

Quote :
*People who are meant to be together always find their way in the end.*

Brooke:
Quote :
"I'm not the most eloquent speaker, so I thought I would borrow a few words from Shakespeare. 'Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds.' When life gets hard, when things change, true love remains the same. I look at Nathan and Haley and some how I feel safer. I don't know if I can explain that, but they give me hope. And, I'm afraid say it out loud because maybe if life finds out it'll try to beat it out of them and that will be a shame. Because, we all can use a little hope sometimes, you know. That feeling that everything’s going to be okay and that there's going to be someone there to help make sure of that. So, here's to Nathan and Haley, and here's to hope, and here's to a love that will not alter."

Quote :
Nathan: "Someday, this beach might wash away…the oceans may dry…the sun could dim but on that day, I’ll still be loving you. Always and forever. I promise you Haley.

Haley:
I Haley, take you Nathan. To have and to hold, from this day forward. In sickness and in health. For richer or poorer. For better or worse. I promise, that I will love and cherish you. And will deny all those that would come between us. I make this promise for eternity. I promise that I will keep forever… Until the end of time. Till death do us part."

Brooke:
Quote :
"I thought I knew you. But I guess it’s easier.. to see what we want, than to look for the truth. You think you know me but you don’t; and that means you don’t know what I can do. You see me as someone who’s popular... and has all the answers; that’s not true. I may not always know what I’m doing... but I’ll try make things better. And when I make a mistake... because face it, we all do...I promise I’ll ask for your help. I can’t do this alone. But if you’ll take a chance on me, we can do great things together. I promise, if you believe in me, I’ll find the courage to reach for your every dream. John F. Kennedy said; "The courage of life is a magnificent mixture triumph and tragedy. A man does what he must, in spite of personal consequences... in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures.. and that is the basis of all morality."

Lucas:
Quote :
''Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is gonna come from, the next smile, the next wish come true. But if you believe that it's right around the corner, and you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it. You just might get the thing you're wishing for. The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart.''

Peyton:
Quote :
"There's nothing I love more than hearing a great song for the first time. When you realize immediately that - this is a song you're going to listen to a thousand times... It's never better than that first time you hear it..."
Back to top Go down
milicki
Search for Something More
milicki

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:50 pm

super
Back to top Go down
People.Always.Leave
The Show Must Go On
The Show Must Go On
People.Always.Leave

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:53 am

this is my fav <3333

Quote :
“At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes all you need is one.”
Back to top Go down
http://fun-box.niceboards.org/
P. Sawyer
Administrator
Administrator
P. Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:22 am

jav i ja taj takodje volim..! :D
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/oth.serbia
Gost
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:31 am

Quote :
At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes -- all you need is one.
Quote :

You can choose to blame your circumstances on fate or bad luck or bad choices. Or you can fight back. Things aren't always going to be fair in the real world. That's just the way it is. But for the most part, you get what you give. The rest of your life is being shaped right now. With the dreams you chase. The choices you make. And the person you decide to be. The rest of your life is a long time. And the rest of your life starts right now.
Quote :

Life kicks you around sometimes. It scares you and it beats you up. But there's one day when you realize that you're not just a survivor. You're a FIGHTER. You're tougher than anything life throws your way.
Back to top Go down
guru_Pajoridža
Almost Everything I Wish
Almost Everything I Wish
guru_Pajoridža

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:59 am

Beth wrote:
At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes -- all you need is one.

You can choose to blame your circumstances on fate or bad luck or bad choices. Or you can fight back. Things aren't always going to be fair in the real world. That's just the way it is. But for the most part, you get what you give. The rest of your life is being shaped right now. With the dreams you chase. The choices you make. And the person you decide to be. The rest of your life is a long time. And the rest of your life starts right now.

Life kicks you around sometimes. It scares you and it beats you up. But there's one day when you realize that you're not just a survivor. You're a FIGHTER. You're tougher than anything life throws your way.

Sooooo Coool!!!

Ellie (Peyton's real mom):
Quote :
"Every song ends, but that's no reason not to enjoy the music."
Back to top Go down
http://paja95.tumblr.com
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:11 am

Extra su :)
Ovaj mi je najj:
Quote :
''Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of your life that you expect it to always be there, because you can't remember a time in your life when it wasn't. But then one day you feel something else, something that feels wrong, only because it's so unfamiliar. And in that moment you realize you're happy.''
<3
Back to top Go down
KingHaley
"One Tree Hill"
Citati i recenice iz serije 5000
KingHaley

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:08 am

Quote :
People Who are meant to be together always find their way back in the end!

Last edited by Brooke_P_Davis on Sun May 09, 2010 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~[Smiley]~
~[Smiley]~

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:54 am

N!ckY ~BrOkeN !nS!dE~ wrote:
this is my fav <3333

SLAAAZEM se! Takodje,moj omiljen citat <3
Back to top Go down
I Will Dare
I Will Dare

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:47 am

~[Smiley]~ wrote:
N!ckY ~BrOkeN !nS!dE~ wrote:
this is my fav <3333

SLAAAZEM se! Takodje,moj omiljen citat <3
I mojj :)
Back to top Go down
P. Sawyer
Administrator
Administrator
P. Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:13 am

Peyton:

Quote :
"Imagine a future moment in your life where all your dreams come true. You know, it's the greatest moment of your life and you get to experience it with one person. Who's standing next to you?"

Quote :
"When you stop fighting, you stop living. so.. find your fight. Then fight like hell 'til your battle has won."
Quote :

"Is it me? Am I the reason people always leave? Am I the reason all these things keep happening to me? Maybe I'm just destined to be alone.."
Quote :

"People always leave..
but sometimes, they come back.."

Quote :
"It's not about what you say, its about what you do. You don't like the person you've become then do something about it, because no one's gonna do it for you."

Quote :
"My pen is the barrel of a gun. Remind me which side you should be on."

Quote :
"You have one chance, one life and what you do with it is up to you."
Quote :

"People are going to disappoint you, I get that, I kind of expect that but, what happens if one day you wake-up and realize you are the disappointment."

Quote :
"You know what, you can’t see it, but underneath my sunglasses, I’m rolling my eyes."

Quote :
"Every song ends but is that any reason not to enjoy the music?"

Last edited by P. Sawyer on Mon May 17, 2010 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P. Sawyer
Administrator
Administrator
P. Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:17 am

Haley:

Quote :
"I gave you my heart.
That's all I can give you.
And if that's not enough for you,
I'm not enough for you."

Quote :
"Now is the time for us to shine. The time when our dreams are within reach and possibilities vast. Now is the time for all of us to become the people we have always dreamed of being. This is your world. You're here. You matter. The world is waiting."
Quote :

"life doesn't owe us anything, In fact I think we owe something to the world."

Quote :
"This year, I got everything I wanted and everything I wished for.. but, in a way, I lost even more"
Quote :

"You know that romantic notion that all the garbage and the pain is really healing and beautiful and sort of poetic? It's not. It's just garbage and it's pain. You know what's better? Love. The day that you start thinking that love is overrated is the day that you're wrong. The only thing wrong with love and faith and belief is not having it."

Quote :
"Sometimes people write the things that they can't say."

Quote :
"see this? this is math... math don't care and neither do i."

Last edited by P. Sawyer on Mon May 17, 2010 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P. Sawyer
Administrator
Administrator
P. Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:21 am

Quote :
Karen: I know we have to go, but there really was something I have to tell you, both of you. You know in life if you let it, you can always think of reasons to give up, But if you don't, you just might find love in places you never imagined in a new relationship or in your work..
Brooke: Or in your children.
Karen: Whatever it is, just don't give up on it. And if you don't get it, well, you might get something better.

Quote :

Carrie:
Do you like that Jamie? This will be fun. I'm gonna go get the hair dye, and then you're gonna have black hair, just like mine...
Jamie: Won't mama be mad?
(Carrie turns off the water)
Carrie: No... Besides, I'm gonna be your mama now... (Evil smile)

Last edited by P. Sawyer on Mon May 17, 2010 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P. Sawyer
Administrator
Administrator
P. Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:31 am

Quote :
Peyton: (in her day dream) The day you fixed my car, you fixed my heart.

Quote :

(Lily gives Lucas a flower, smiles and walks away. Nathan walks in and sits down.)
Nathan: I'm sorry, Luke, she's gone.
Lucas: I never took the time to make her feel comfortable with my history. I never took the time to explain it all.
Nathan: So, what are you going to do? What happens next?
Lucas: I want her back
Nathan: Then go get her. You're Lucas Scott. Come on screw that. Listen to me you're Lucas Scott, ok? I've seen you do great things. I've seen you do some of the greatest things. Now you need to look in your heart and ask yourself what you truly want. And if the answer is Lindsey, then just go get her man. She doesn't stand a chance. You're my brother. I'm here for you. Now go. Go on man.

Quote :
Skills: So, what up, P. Sawyer? You got a plan?
Peyton: A plan for what?
Skills: To steal Lucas back. Oh, so I'm the only one thinking like that, huh? Okay, look. Here's the drill. When they say,'does anybody have any
reason that this thing shouldn't go down?' Bam! That's you.
Brooke: They don't do that at real weddings, Skills.
Skills: They should, though. You know, that's good drama. Anyway. How about this? I say we drug Lindsey first, even though I love her. Then we throw you in the wedding gown, so when Lucas lift up the veil. Bam! It's on.
Brooke: Um, skills? That gown is tailor-made, so, no. And Peyton is gonna be okay.
Skills: Right. You know I love you, P. Sawyer, right? But, baby girl, you are so far from okay, man, you ain't even in the same area code. Wait. Maybe Lucas will say the wrong name on the altar just like Ross did on 'Friends'.
Peyton: Okay. How about this? How about Peyton puts on a nice dress, watches Lucas get married, gets wasted and has drunk, meaningless sex with some guy at the reception?
Brooke: Yes.
Skills: Hey, baby, I ever tell you how sexy you look in that dress? Maybe we should head in.

Last edited by P. Sawyer on Mon May 17, 2010 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P. Sawyer
Administrator
Administrator
P. Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:34 am

Quote :
Haley: So you wanna talk about this?
Lucas: Well you hate my book and you think I picked the wrong girl to spend the rest of my life with. What's there to talk about?
Haley: Stop it, you know that I love Lindsay.
Lucas: Oh but I don't? I mean, I think I do, but I guess I'm just lying to myself. That's your story?
Haley: Geez, see if I read anything you write ever again.
Lucas: Look, Hales you can't say that the manuscript I gave you was about Peyton.
Haley: It's about yearning, and want, Luke. I think you wrote it about Peyton because you still love her.
Lucas: And I think it's about a guy watching the sky. But thanks for caring.
Haley: Well whatever you do just don't show those pages to Lindsay.
Lucas: I already did, Mom! (runs to Karen)

(at the middle of the wedding ceremony)
Quote :
Minister: ... To love and honor each other all the days of your life, until death do you part...
Lindsey: It was a comet.
Minister: Excuse me?
Lindsey: It was a comet, Luke.
Lucas: (to minister) Could you just give us a moment, please?
Lindsey: The boy saw a comet.
Lucas: Ok.
Lindsey: The boy saw the comet and he felt as though his life had meaning. And when it went away, he waited his
entire life for it to come back to him.
Lucas: Lindsey, I love you, but this really isn't the time for a book review, ok?

Last edited by P. Sawyer on Mon May 17, 2010 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
guru_Pajoridža
Almost Everything I Wish
Almost Everything I Wish
guru_Pajoridža

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:13 am

P. Sawyer wrote:
Haley: So you wanna talk about this?
Lucas: Well you hate my book and you think I picked the wrong girl to spend the rest of my life with. What's there to talk about?
Haley: Stop it, you know that I love Lindsay.
Lucas: Oh but I don't? I mean, I think I do, but I guess I'm just lying to myself. That's your story?
Haley: Geez, see if I read anything you write ever again.
Lucas: Look, Hales you can't say that the manuscript I gave you was about Peyton.
Haley: It's about yearning, and want, Luke. I think you wrote it about Peyton because you still love her.
Lucas: And I think it's about a guy watching the sky. But thanks for caring.
Haley: Well whatever you do just don't show those pages to Lindsay.
Lucas: I already did, Mom! (runs to Karen)

(at the middle of the wedding ceremony)
Minister: ... To love and honor each other all the days of your life, until death do you part...
Lindsey: It was a comet.
Minister: Excuse me?
Lindsey: It was a comet, Luke.
Lucas: (to minister) Could you just give us a moment, please?
Lindsey: The boy saw a comet.
Lucas: Ok.
Lindsey: The boy saw the comet and he felt as though his life had meaning. And when it went away, he waited his
entire life for it to come back to him.
Lucas: Lindsey, I love you, but this really isn't the time for a book review, ok?

kako je kul! bio sam najsrecniji tada!
Back to top Go down
http://paja95.tumblr.com
P. Sawyer
Administrator
Administrator
P. Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:17 am

P. Sawyer wrote:

Skills: So, what up, P. Sawyer? You got a plan?
Peyton: A plan for what?
Skills: To steal Lucas back. Oh, so I'm the only one thinking like that, huh? Okay, look. Here's the drill. When they say,'does anybody have any
reason that this thing shouldn't go down?' Bam! That's you.
Brooke: They don't do that at real weddings, Skills.
Skills: They should, though. You know, that's good drama. Anyway. How about this? I say we drug Lindsey first, even though I love her. Then we throw you in the wedding gown, so when Lucas lift up the veil. Bam! It's on.
Brooke: Um, skills? That gown is tailor-made, so, no. And Peyton is gonna be okay.
Skills: Right. You know I love you, P. Sawyer, right? But, baby girl, you are so far from okay, man, you ain't even in the same area code. Wait. Maybe Lucas will say the wrong name on the altar just like Ross did on 'Friends'.
Peyton: Okay. How about this? How about Peyton puts on a nice dress, watches Lucas get married, gets wasted and has drunk, meaningless sex with some guy at the reception?
Brooke: Yes.
Skills: Hey, baby, I ever tell you how sexy you look in that dress? Maybe we should head in.

i ovo...
koji je Skills car...xD :P
Back to top Go down
H-elly
The Show Must Go On
The Show Must Go On
H-elly

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:34 am

Peyton (to Brooke):
Quote :
Life's too short Brooke, to fight, to be miserable....... to let the bitter ones change how awesome you are.

Haley:
Quote :
Did you ever wonder what it would be like if you weren't you anymore?
If you were suddenly gone, how would your world react?
Whatever you imagined is wrong. There;s nothing romantic about death. Grief is like the Ocean. It's deep and Dark and bigger than all of us. And pain is like a thief in the night. Quiet. Persistent. Unfair. Diminished by time and faith and love. I didn’t know Quentin Fields but I’m jealous of him because I see how his absence has affected the people that did know him so I know that he did matter to them. And I know he was loved. People say Quentin Fields was a great basketball player. Graceful. Fluid. Inspiring. They say on a good night it almost seemed as though he could fly. And now he can.

Brooke:
Quote :
"Someone once said; 'It’s the good girls who keep diaries. The bad girls never have the time. Me… I just wanna live a life I’m gonna remember. Even if I don’t write it down."

i naravno moja najdraža:

Quote :

imam ih još, kad nađem, napišem..
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:09 am

Moji omiljeni citat je:

Nathan (to Haley in the hospital):
Quote :
Hey baby you now haw you're always telling me that you're not going anwhere... Well I'll need you to hold to that wright now OK? I just need you to come back to me. Listen, just move one of your fingers if you can hear me OK? Just move one of those beautiful fingers and let me now that you're still here with me.
Back to top Go down
KingHaley
"One Tree Hill"
Citati i recenice iz serije 5000
KingHaley

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Peyton Sawyer
Quote :
I want to draw something that means something to someone. You know, I want to draw blind faith or a fading summer, or just a moment of clarity. It’s like when you go and you see a really great band live for the first time, you know, and nobody’s saying it but everybody’s thinking it -- "We have something to believe in again." I want to draw that feeling. But, I can’t. And if I can’t be great at it then I don’t want to ruin it. It’s too important to me.

Brooke Davis
[to Haley]
Quote :
Sometimes people play hard to get to know that the other person's feelings are real.

Brooke Davis
Quote :
The "Hey, let's hook up after the game" nod. You wanna know what I think? I think Nathan likes tutor girl, tutor girl likes Lucas, and I know I like Lucas, and I have no idea who the hell you like any more so this has been turned into one big love... rectangle plus one... whatever that is!

Brooke Davis
Quote :
Okay, guy in need of a clue. Here's one. Women send signals. That was a brush off. Before you dip into your shallow pool of wit let me paint us a picture and save us both the trouble. Here's your evening. You are going to slink back off to your buddies, laugh this off, get wasted, go home, and make nice with yourself. But don't be thinking of me, because even your fantasy of me, isn't interested in you.

Quote :
I thought I knew you. But I guess it’s easier to see what we want than to look for the truth. You think you know me, but you don’t, and that means you don’t know what I can do. You see me as someone who is popular and has all the answers. That’s not true. I may not always know what I am doing, but I’ll try to make things better. And when I make a mistake, because face it we all do, I promise I’ll ask for your help. I can’t do this alone, but if you’ll take a chance on me, we can do great things together. I promise if you believe me I’ll find the courage to reach for your every dream. JFK said that courage of life is a magnificent mixture of triumphand tragedy, a man does what he must in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures and that is the basis of all morality.
Back to top Go down
P. Sawyer
Administrator
Administrator
P. Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Quote :
Peyton: Hi, it's Peyton. Yeah, I'm sorry. I know it's late there, I just... what happened to us? You know? I don't know who I am anymore. Or how I got here. I miss who I used to be. I wanna have a home again, ya know? And real friends. You know, the kind of friendships we used to believe in. I miss that. And I miss you. I guess I just miss all of it. Does any of that make any sense?

jav...^^
Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Haley to Nathan:
Quote :
-Nathan, it's been said that there is one word that will free us from the weight and pain of life. And, that word is love, and I believe that. It doesn't mean that it hasn't been hard or that it won't be. It just means that I found a stillness and bravery in myself with you. You make me brave and I will love you until the end of time. This I vow today.
<3
Back to top Go down
Majche Future Potter <3
Majche Future Potter <3

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:16 am

Divni su citati *O*
Back to top Go down
LP.TLA
Sad Songs for Dirty Lovers
Sad Songs for Dirty Lovers
LP.TLA

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:46 am

Quote :
Lucas: It's always gonna be there, is it? You and me.

Quote :
Lucas Scott: You know I use to watch you?
Peyton Sawyer: When?
Lucas Scott: Well Freshman year, Softmore year, both summers actually.
Peyton Sawyer: Stop it!
Peyton Sawyer: [a slight pause, both Peyton and Lucas smile] What did you watch?
Lucas Scott: Your legs mostly.
Peyton Sawyer: What?
Lucas Scott: No I'm serious. You know from up close they're a little chickeny.
Peyton Sawyer: Shut up!
Lucas Scott: But from where I was hiding, they were pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Citati i recenice iz serije   Citati i recenice iz serije Empty

Back to top Go down

Citati i recenice iz serije
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next