OTH Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Tree Hill Balkan community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Omiljeni citati

Go down 
+4
Mačkica ♥ Tom
¿coka?
fan of one tree hill
P. Sawyer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
P. Sawyer
Administrator
Administrator
P. Sawyer

Omiljeni citati Empty
PostSubject: Omiljeni citati   Omiljeni citati EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:50 am

Izvolite..
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/oth.serbia
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

Omiljeni citati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omiljeni citati   Omiljeni citati EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:10 am

"Love is like the wind.
I can't see it, but I can feel it". (A Walk to Remember)

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful". (A Walk to Remember)

"Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone". (The Notebook)

"It's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, everyday. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out." (The Notebook)

"I'll be back so soon, you won't have time to miss me...
Look after my heart - I've left it with you". (The Twilight Saga Eclipse)

" I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all." (Ten Things I Hate About You)

" Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. Go for it." (Ten Things I Hate About You)

" Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you." (Meet Joe Black)

" Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? I say fall head over heels. Find someone you love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart." (Meet Joe Black)

" You know, that moment when you kiss someone and everything around you becomes hazy. And the only thing in focus is you and that person. And you realize that that person is the only person that you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life. And for one moment you get this gift. And you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that it will go away all at the same time." (Never Been Kissed)

" I'm gonna love you 'til the day I die." (All The Pretty Horses)

Ima jos mnoge ali sada mi samo te padaju na pamet. Kada se setim na jos neke postavicu ih.
Back to top Go down
Gost
Anonymous

Omiljeni citati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omiljeni citati   Omiljeni citati EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Meša Selimović - Tvrđava

Dvije lubenice pod jedno pazuho ne možes staviti, dva dobra teško možes sastaviti.

Život naroda je glad, krv, bijeda, mučno tavorenje na svojoj zemlji, i glupo umiranje na tuđoj. A velikaši će se vratiti kući, svi, da pričaju o slavi, i da preživjelima piju krv.

Znaš li šta je najljepše u životu? Želja, prijatelju.

Najveća mudrost u životu je da čovjek pronađe pravu ludost.

Najmanje se govori kad te se najviše tiče.

Suze mi teku od smijeha. Ako prestanem da se smijem, ostaće samo suze.

Ni haljinu ne valja krpiti, a kamoli ljubav.

Boj se ovna, boj se govna, a kad ću živjeti?

Izgleda da je uvijek smiješno kad se priča o pravom životu.

... svako ima svoju istinu i to je baš dobro, samo ne znam zašto se zove istinom, jer bi istina morala biti jedna, pa bismo pomrli od dosade, a najbolje je kad je tuđa istina neistina, zabavnije se živi.

San je ono što se želi, a život je buđenje.

Jedno je znati šta je pametno, a sasvim drugo i učiniti to što je pametno.

Volim ljude, ali ne znam šta ću s njima.

Ljudi se ustvari boje, zato su surovi.

Nema prijateljstva među moćnima.

Hiljadu nečijih sreænih časaka biæe kao ovaj, ali ovaj nikada više.
Hiljadu tuđih ljubavi bit će kao ova, ali ova nikada vise.
Nikada - jedina konačnost.

Hodaćemo bez razloga, radovaćemo se, bez razloga, smijaćemo se, bez razloga, s jednim jedinim razlogom, što smo živi i što se volimo. A kud ćeš veći razlog.

Back to top Go down
¿coka?
The Show Must Go On
The Show Must Go On
¿coka?

Omiljeni citati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omiljeni citati   Omiljeni citati EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:23 am

Ja cu naravno iz moje twilight sage (: :

You do smell nice, I never noticed before.
- Alice Cullen

Your best friend is a werewolf?
-Alice Cullen

I’m sorry. I can’t really empathize. My first memory is of seeing Jasper’s face in my future; I always knew that he was where my life was headed. But I can sympathize. I’m so sorry you have to choose between two good things.
-Alice Cullen

She has never been set down in her entire life. She’s going to be the most spoiled half-vampire in existence.
-Alice Cullen

I can feel what you’re feeling now — and you are worth it.
-Jasper Hale

Before I tell you my story, you must understand that there are places in our world, Bella, where the life span of the never-aging is measured in weeks, and not centuries.
-Jasper Hale

After a century of instant gratification, I found self-discipline… challenging.
-Jasper Hale

I’ve never seen a newborn do that – stop an emotion in its tracks that way. You were upset, but when you saw our concern, you reined it in, regained power over yourself. I was prepared to help, but you didn’t need it.
-Jasper Hale

I don’t mean that I have any aversion to you as a sister. It’s just that… this is not the life I would have chosen for myself. I wish there had been someone there to vote no for me.
-Rosalie Hale

You know, my record is almost as clean as Carlisle’s. Better than Esme. A thousand times better than Edward. I’ve never tasted human blood.
-Rosalie Hale

I did murder five humans. If you can really call them human. But I was very careful not to spill their blood — I knew I wouldn’t be able to resist that, and I didn’t want any part of them in me, you see.
-Rosalie Hale

The more time he spends here, the less chance there is that we’ll ever get the smell out.
-Rosalie Hale

I love you, too, Momma. We’ll always be together.
-Renesmee Cullen
Back to top Go down
Mačkica ♥ Tom
"One Tree Hill"
Omiljeni citati 5000
Mačkica ♥ Tom

Omiljeni citati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omiljeni citati   Omiljeni citati EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:35 am

Ne plasi se da se ponovo zaljubis.Otvori svoje srce i sledi ga tamo gde te vodi...i ne zaboravi da posegnes za mesecom...P.S.Uvek cu te voleti...

-Dzeri iz knjige P.S.Volim te
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

Omiljeni citati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omiljeni citati   Omiljeni citati EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:35 am

Jao Ivana kako si pogodila citat.. Meni je taj najbolji i plakala sam dok sam citala kao nikad do sada.

Evo jos neke:

Ako njezine snove su rasprskani na vecernom nebu, moji su strasni i mracni, prazni prostranstva medju njima. (Dragi John)

Ljubov znaci da se grizis vise za srecu tvog partnera otkolku za svoju, bez razlike koliku su bolne odluke kojih treba da doneses. (Dragi John)

U covekovum srcu nadez pothranuje i najmalu zelbu. (Tristan i Izolda)

Ko vistinski ljubi, taj ne zaboravlja! (Tristan i Izolda)

Niko ne moze da pronadje svoga mira u proslosti. Svi moramo da ga nadjemo u segasnosti. (Mistika)

Radosta je minliva i kratkotrajna kao zvjezda padalica, koje minuje niz vecernjeg neba i koja u sakom trenutku moze da iscezne sa bleskom. (Pribeziste)

Zelbu nas sogoruje, a moc nas unistuje; ali znanje odrzuje nas organizam u postojani mir. (Sagrinska koza)

Jucer je istoriju, sutra je nepoznato, danas je podarok. Zato vredi toliko.

Prijatelje cuvaj blize, ali neprijatelje jos blize.

Jedan poet je jednomrekao "oci su prozorci nase duse"

Back to top Go down
Mačkica ♥ Tom
"One Tree Hill"
Omiljeni citati 5000
Mačkica ♥ Tom

Omiljeni citati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omiljeni citati   Omiljeni citati EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:53 am

I meni je taj najbolji,i ja sam se rasplakala... :(
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

Omiljeni citati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omiljeni citati   Omiljeni citati EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:00 am

Ma kniga je fenomenalna, ali ja sam se jako razocarala kada sam gledala film. Ali za knigu svaka cast.
Back to top Go down
dunnnja
I Will Dare
I Will Dare
dunnnja

Omiljeni citati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omiljeni citati   Omiljeni citati EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:15 pm

"My eye is still used to searching her in a crowd. My breath is still used to catching when I see her and the light is angled just right. My body is still used to hers moving next to mine. So the distance - anything short of contact - is a constant rejection. We were together for six months, and in each of those months my desire found new ways to be fueled by her. It's over can't kill that. All of the songs I wrote in my head were for her, and now, I can't stop them from playing. This null soundtrack. I'm tired, she'd said, and I told her that I was tired, too, and that I wanted to take some time for us, too. And then she'd said, No, I'm tired of you, and I slipped into the surreal-but-true universe where we were over and I wasn't over it. She was no longer any kind of here that I could get to."
- Rachel Cohn and David Levithan, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

"I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane."
- John Green, Looking for Alaska

Back to top Go down
zlocko malli
Let Me Get What I Want
Let Me Get What I Want
zlocko malli

Omiljeni citati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omiljeni citati   Omiljeni citati EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:20 pm

"Moja Anastazija nije bila careva kcerka,siguran sam u to.Medjutim meni to vise nije bilo vazno.Ko god da je bila,na kraju sam je se oslobodio.Svako zeli princezu u svom zivotu,a ja sam na kratko imao svoju.Na kraju,ne znam da li je to ispalo dobro ili lose." - Anastazija,Kolin Falkoner

Back to top Go down
provincijalka
Sad Songs for Dirty Lovers
provincijalka

Omiljeni citati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omiljeni citati   Omiljeni citati EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:31 am

Leonu Vertu
Molim decu da mi oproste što sam ovu knjigu posvetio odrasloj osobi. Imam jedno ozbiljno izvinjenje: ta odrasla
osoba je najbolji prijatelj koga imam na svetu. Imam i drugo izvinjenje: ta odrasla osoba u stanju je sve da razume, čak i knjige za decu. Imam i treće izvinjenje: ta odrasla osoba živi u Francuskoj, ona je gladna i njoj je zima. Potrebno je da je neko uteši. Ako sva ta izvinjenja nisu dovoljna, rado ću posvetiti knjigu detetu koje je nekad bila ta odrasla osoba. Sve odrasle osobe su najpre bila deca. (Ali se malo njih toga seća.) Ispravljam dakle svoju posvetu:
Leonu Vertu
Kad je bio mali dečak.
Back to top Go down
P.
P.

Omiljeni citati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omiljeni citati   Omiljeni citati EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:12 am

"You’re always trying to be the things you were, instead of the person you are tonight."
"No matter how hard you try to be what you once were, you can only be what you are here and now."
Ray Bradbury - Dandelion Wine
Back to top Go down
http://psawyer3.tumblr.com/
provincijalka
provincijalka

Omiljeni citati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omiljeni citati   Omiljeni citati EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:00 pm

VLADIMIR: Kako bi bilo da se pokajemo?
ESTRAGON: Zbog čega?
VLADIMIR: Pa eto... (Razmišlja.) Ne moramo baš ulaziti u pojedinosti.
ESTRAGON: Je l' zato što smo rođeni?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Omiljeni citati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omiljeni citati   Omiljeni citati Empty

Back to top Go down

Omiljeni citati
Page 1 of 1