OTH Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Tree Hill Balkan community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D Empty
PostSubject: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Hmmm

Last edited by fan of one tree hill on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:51 pm

meme1
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:51 pm

im in love
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:52 pm

3 Doors Down - Kryptonite <3
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:52 pm

trololololooooooooooool
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

These comments are so overdone i'm surprised it's the top ratted comment . Get some originality towards your comments you post , say something relevant towards the song not how many people disliked the song. If we all the liked the same music it would be mind numbing bullshit. so we should be glad that we all have different tastes in music, by the way great song.
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

still listening to this in 2012
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Worst feeling in the world right? Does it consume your thoughts? Do you feel like you don't deserve to be happy without her, and you don't deserve to sleep or eat or anything? That's how i feel.. I don't know, people say it gets better but.. it hasn't yet. I don't want to get over her, but yeah man i hope it all turns out all right :/
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Damn never every man lost there main/favorite lady.........and then found another haha
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

='( sinto meu coração partido ao lembrar de vc!
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:54 pm

Excelente cancion!!
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:54 pm

@TheOffspringFan1 shut up
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

I was thinking of my parents playing this song and got emotional cuz one day there gone but still in my heart
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:55 pm

I FEEL THE SAME WAY! SOMETIMES A CERTAIN LOVE JUST DOESNT GO AWAY EVEN AFTER WE'RE WITH SOMEONE ELSE SHES STILL THE ONE U WANT!
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:55 pm

look at the likes i mean its like 99.76% people liking it
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

One man means the world to me and he knows who he is
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:56 pm

ovu su koentari na youtube za pesmu 3 Doors Down - Here Without You :)
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:59 pm

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D 5110120_460s lol
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:00 am

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D 5118866_460s
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:01 am

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D 5112586_460s

Noodles anyone? Anyone..? lol
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:03 am

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D 5110763_460s_v1

Ja stalno radim ovo :D
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:05 am

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D 5103118_460s

Sooo true
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:06 am

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D 5113472_460s

Hahahahahah....ovo me potsetili na Hadzera i njena mama u supermarketu laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D   A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D Empty

Back to top Go down

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? P.S. 9gager's come in :D
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next