OTH Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Tree Hill Balkan community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diamond Gothic - Betanin najnoviji projekat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
B. Davis
Almost Everything I Wish
Almost Everything I Wish
B. Davis

Diamond Gothic - Betanin najnoviji projekat Empty
PostSubject: Diamond Gothic - Betanin najnoviji projekat   Diamond Gothic - Betanin najnoviji projekat EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:05 am

Čitam njene postove na blogu i naišla sam na ovo. Nisam ni ja još počela da čitam, večeras ću. :)

Klik

Citiram uvod sa sajta:

Quote :
Diamond Gothic began as a short narrative written one bored & rainy evening in Wilmington, North Carolina where I was filming the final season of One Tree Hill. If you know me at all, you know I have a MILLION balls in the air and the idea of starting a new project wasn’t even an option. But if I could collaborate… I thought… And within a few days, the concept of a rotating internet novel was born!

Without hesitation, the HelloGiggles team outstretched a hand to help a fellow sista. They introduced me to the lovely and hilarious JC Coccoli, who I knew would lend a playful and smart-as-a-whip voice to the story and, for another unique voice, I approached long-time galpal, actress & writer Abigail Spencer to be our third authoress. I sent out chapter one and said, “Let’s play!”

Thus began months of improvisational writing, each author “yes, and”-ing the author before her, no one of us knowing what will happen next. Each chapter is approximately 3 pages long– just enough to wet your palate and keep you coming back for more.

In case you were wondering, Diamond Gothic is set in 1929 Savannah, Georgia. The story revolves around the ingenue (or is she?) Annabell Mason-Hayworth. At 18, she has all the privilege a young girl of southern comfort ought to have. She’s terribly excited to finally be a woman and to show-off her new womanly-ness to any boy who’s keen to notice. But this year’s annual stay at the Mason’s summer home in Savannah will bring about much more than new romance. A marriage is crumbling, a faithful friend is hiding a deep secret, an old nemesis returns– as does a handsome troublemaker, there are buried family secrets just dying to be unlocked and murder is in the thick, southern air…

Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Gothic - Betanin najnoviji projekat   Diamond Gothic - Betanin najnoviji projekat EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:43 am

Quote :
...I have a MILLION balls in the air ......

Hahahaha....you go girl :D

Cula sam za ovaj plan, project i htela sam da ga procitam ali nisam imala vremena ali sada cu pocet. Hvala sta si postavila i link pa tako ne moram da trazim tako da sam ti jako blagodarna... :*
A do sada samo 4 djela li su izasle?????? Ti jesi li procitala???? Jeli ti se dopalo?
Back to top Go down
B. Davis
Almost Everything I Wish
Almost Everything I Wish
B. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Gothic - Betanin najnoviji projekat   Diamond Gothic - Betanin najnoviji projekat EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Nema na čemuu. :) Htela sam, ali nikako da stignem. :D Počeću valjda ovih dana. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Gothic - Betanin najnoviji projekat   Diamond Gothic - Betanin najnoviji projekat Empty

Back to top Go down

Diamond Gothic - Betanin najnoviji projekat
Page 1 of 1