OTH Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Tree Hill Balkan community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ Empty
PostSubject: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:22 pm

I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ Tumblr_lzoa1ahzJt1qenvsho1_250
Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:23 pm

I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ Tumblr_lzoa1ahzJt1qenvsho2_250
Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:23 pm

I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ Tumblr_lzoa1ahzJt1qenvsho3_250
Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ Tumblr_lzoa1ahzJt1qenvsho4_250
Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:28 pm

Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:38 pm

Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:26 am

Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:26 am

A cute face doesn't mean a cute heart.
Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:28 am

Single doesn't always mean lonely and in a relationship doesn't always mean happy.
Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:28 am

Things will get worse before they get better. But when they do, remember who put you down, and who helped you up.
Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

I'll never forget how he broke my heart and he will never forget the day I found someone to fix it.
Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:29 am

Just like a shoe, if someone is meant for me, they will just fit perfectly; no forcing, no struggling & no pain.
Back to top Go down
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
*Ana ♥ Brooke*

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:29 am

When you break up and they say, "You won't ever find someone else like me." And you respond, "That's the point, dumbass."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥   I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥ Empty

Back to top Go down

I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. ♥
Page 1 of 1