OTH Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Tree Hill Balkan community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat

Go down 
5 posters

Ko je predložio najbolji citat?
H.James
Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat Vote_lcap29%Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
fan of one tree hill
Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat Vote_lcap0%Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
P.Sawyer
Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat Vote_lcap43%Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
*Ana ♥ Brooke*
Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat Vote_lcap28%Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat Vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
B. Davis
Almost Everything I Wish
Almost Everything I Wish
B. Davis

Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat Empty
PostSubject: Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat   Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:15 am

Glasajte i napišite za koga ste glasali.

H.James

You can choose to blame your circumstances on fate or bad luck or bad choices. Or you can fight back. Things aren't always going to be fair in the real world. That's just the way it is. But for the most part, you get what you give. The rest of your life is being shaped right now. With the dreams you chase. The choices you make. And the person you decide to be. The rest of your life is a long time. And the rest of your life starts right now. :)

fan of one tree hill

When I fell to the floor tonight, I was so scared, I was so terrified. Then I saw you, and I promised myself that if I could just get up, I'd walk over to you... I'd tell you how much I need you and how much I want you... and how nothing else matters.

P.Sawyer

“At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes all you need is one.”

*Ana ♥️ Brooke*

Lucas:”The difference? The difference is that I love you Brooke, I wanna be with you, not Peyton.”
Brooke:”But why? I need to know why?”
Lucas:”Because you kink your eyebrows when you’re trying to be cute. Because you quote Kmo even though I’ve actually never seen you read. Because you miss your parents, but you never admit that! And because I’ve given exactly two of these embarrassing speeches, and they’ve both been with you. And because we’re both gonna get pneumonia, but if you, need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night.”
Back to top Go down
P. Sawyer
Administrator
Administrator
P. Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat   Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:18 am

ja sam glasala za Dalmin citat - H. James
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/oth.serbia
B. Davis
Almost Everything I Wish
Almost Everything I Wish
B. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat   Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:24 am

*Ana ♥️ Brooke*
Back to top Go down
guru_Pajoridža
Almost Everything I Wish
Almost Everything I Wish
guru_Pajoridža

PostSubject: Re: Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat   Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:26 am

P. Sawyer
Back to top Go down
http://paja95.tumblr.com
Gost
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat   Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:28 am

P. Sawyer...taj sam ja htela da stavim, ali sam se predomislila :D
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

PostSubject: Re: Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat   Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:00 am

meni je H. James
Back to top Go down
Chuck
I Will Dare
I Will Dare
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat   Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:03 am

od P.Sawyer.. To mi je jedan od najdražih citata..
Back to top Go down
http://gossipgirlcroatia.forumcroatian.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat   Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat Empty

Back to top Go down

Glasanje za najbolji OTH citat
Page 1 of 1