OTH Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Tree Hill Balkan community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:46 am

First topic message reminder :

f xD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:49 am

Leyton_TrueLoveAlways wrote:
f There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 3616433288
Back to top Go down
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:49 am

f There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 3616433288
Back to top Go down
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:50 am

Back to top Go down
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:15 am

f
Back to top Go down
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:15 am

f
Back to top Go down
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:16 am

f
Back to top Go down
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:16 am

f
Back to top Go down
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

f
Back to top Go down
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

f
Back to top Go down
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:17 am

f
Back to top Go down
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:17 am

f
Back to top Go down
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

f
Back to top Go down
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:18 am

f
Back to top Go down
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:18 am

f
Back to top Go down
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

f
Back to top Go down
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:19 am

f
Back to top Go down
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:19 am

f
Back to top Go down
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

f
Back to top Go down
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways
V.I.P. clan
V.I.P. clan
Leyton_TrueLoveAlways

PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:20 am

f
Back to top Go down
P.
P.

PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:20 am

Je l' te ikad pitaju "Jesi li ti Anđela? Ili je Anđeo tebe?" : P mene su pitali seam li jelena i ja onmah kažem kako nisam jelena niti bilo koju drugu životinju i ovaj se okrene i kaže "Al' zato on jest' tebe" ... : P Ne znam zašto sam se toga sjetila, a mislim da sma ti ovo s jelenima već pričala xD kod tebe su smao anđeli u pitanju, ti si dobro prošla : P i ti se bar zoveš Anđela xD
Back to top Go down
http://psawyer3.tumblr.com/
P.
P.

Ne znam ni ja šta mi je, nešto sam raspoložena da zajebavam ljude : P
Back to top Go down
P.
P.

PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:21 am

Jesi li ti napisala vremensku kapsulu?
Back to top Go down
P.
P.

PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:22 am

Ja se kanim ima sedmica dana da napišem... kakvu sam samo inspiraciju imala pred sami popravni, ono čisto da ne vježbam matematiku, mogla sam onda 6 tekstova napisat, sad nema šanse xD
Back to top Go down
P.
P.

PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:22 am

Sad sam se sjetila da provjerim pišem li u tvojoj temi
Back to top Go down
P.
P.

i da li si uopšte online xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?    There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?   - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. Who am I?
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next