OTH Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Tree Hill Balkan community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOPHIA BUSH DIRECTS THE EPISODE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KingHaley
"One Tree Hill"
SOPHIA BUSH DIRECTS THE EPISODE 5000
KingHaley

SOPHIA BUSH DIRECTS THE EPISODE Empty
PostSubject: SOPHIA BUSH DIRECTS THE EPISODE   SOPHIA BUSH DIRECTS THE EPISODE EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:50 am

One Tree Hill 9x12 “Anyone Who Had A Heart”

As Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) prepares to emcee the annual Tree Hill Burning Boat Festival, Brooke (Sophia Bush) uses the opportunity to process her father’s betrayal, while Julian (Austin Nichols) tries to breathe new life into a past idea. Mouth (Lee Norris) and Millie (Lisa Goldstein) make a change to their morning show, and Clay (Robert Buckley) and Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) get ready for Logan’s (guest star Pierce Gagnon) first night at the beach house. Stephen Colletti also stars. The episode was written by Brian L. Ridings and directed by Sophia Bush.

Kako Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) se priprema za emcee godišnji Tree Hill Burning Boat Festival, Brooke (Sophia Bush) koristi priliku za obradu očeve izdaje, a Julian (Austin Nichols) pokušava udahnuti novi život u prošlosti ideje. Mouth (Lee Norris) i Millie (Lisa Goldstein) prave promjenu u svojoj jutarnjoj emisiji, i Clay (Robert Buckley) i Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) se spremaju za Loganovu (gostujuća zvijezda Pierce Gagnon) prvu noć u kući na plaži . Stephen Colletti je takođe u ovoj epizodi.Epizodu je napisao Brian L. Ridings u režiji Sophie Bush.
Back to top Go down
fan of one tree hill
fan of one tree hill

SOPHIA BUSH DIRECTS THE EPISODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOPHIA BUSH DIRECTS THE EPISODE   SOPHIA BUSH DIRECTS THE EPISODE EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:17 am

Jao dobro je sta cu opet vidjeti Chase. Bas mi se svidza aw

Ali najvazno je da cu gledati Nathana cjelo vrijeme :*
Back to top Go down

SOPHIA BUSH DIRECTS THE EPISODE
Page 1 of 1